September 09, 2010

Cheap pants from Gap > Ratatat concert

I have been busy lately. Busy learning, adjusting, sleeping (I go to bed at normal people hours now! Yay!).

First things first...
I really want these pendants, specifically the gold ones, and a gold studded bracelet to match.

One Light Only by Lee Broom

Now back to business. Here's my life update:
  • I'm a real, live interior designer now! I started my job two weeks ago at a fabulous international retail design firm and I could not ask for anything more in life right now. LIVING. THE. DREAM.
  • Because of the aforementioned, I have 2 new favorite stores that I have dropped fat cash at in the last 3 weeks: The Gap and Ann Taylor. I'm obsessed. And, if you work for these companies and happen to be reading this sentence, feel free to send me many many clothes in exchange for your mention..just an idea.
  • I've done a little blogging for Contract Magazine's blog, TalkContract. Check out my first post here
  • I was also published in IIDA's (Michigan Chapter) Fall 2010 Newsletter
  • A co-worker introduced me to toxel.com and I cannot stop reading. Also stumbled across Victoria Tornegren's blog and I think I want to be her.
That's all folks!

2 comments:

Dale at Hospitality Design Inspirations said...

Congrats on the new job!
and
Those gold pendants are amazing. Love em.

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous lights!

And congrats on your Contract gig!

xoxox,
CC